Full Embroidery Eco-cotton Thread 11CT Counted DIY Peafowl Flowers Handmade Cross Stitch Artwork Canvas Embroidery Kit Needlework Home Decor Ornaments Craft
1. A guide graphic composed of different numbers and symbols, tells you where to draw the grid and which color line should be used. All you have to do is follow the symbols on the paper. Learn how to get started.
2. The natural ecological cotton used is soft, colorful and durable, making your Cross Stitch silky, vivid and long lasting.
3. The cross-stitched artwork will bring you a pleasant time and a sense of accomplishment when completing. It can be used as a home decoration, or as a unique, meaningful and irreplaceable gift for your loved ones.
Canvas size: 40x60cm/15.75x23.62in
White edge size: 4cm/1.57in
Cross stitch cloth type: 11CT 3 strands (canvas without printing)
Number of needles: Single embroidery
Tip: Single embroidery: Means full stitch embroidery
1. Keep your hands clean
2. Soak in warm water for several hours (do not dry clean or bleach, do not rub)
3. If it is not soaked clean, you can change the water for a second soak
4. After rinsing clean, let it dry
5. In order to prevent the thread from being damaged, please use a steam iron to smooth the pattern on the back of the fabric
The product does not contain frame.
The color block in the drawing does not represent the color of the embroidery thread. Please carefully identify the symbol or the serial number corresponding to the color block, and select the thread number according to the serial number requirements.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-2mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 x Embroidered Cloth
2 x Embroidery Needles
1 x Embroidery Thread Set
1 x Manual